I have worked hard to produce an exciting ebook to help you with simple winter nature study and give you some help and direction in providing art and music appreciation.
Here is an overview!
- 10 Winter Series Outdoor Hour Challenges
- 13 custom notebook pages to complement those challenges
- 3 different artists to study-one per month (Caspar David Friedrich, Gilbert Stuart, and Claude Monet)
- 3 different composers to study-one per month (Vivaldi, Waldteufel, and Dvorak)
- 11 custom notebook pages to use in following up your art and music study
- 3 paintings included for you to print or view
- Ideas for art projects to complete your art appreciation with common art supplies you probably have on hand
- Resource list
- Clickable links
- View a sample HERE.
Please realize that the challenges are listed on the winter tab at the top of my blog but the ebook gathers the challenges all into one easy to use resource along with the custom notebook pages. If you purchase the book now, you will have the complete ten week plan all at one time for you to use as you find time. The notebook pages will *not* be offered on the blog for free this time.
To recap how this all works-
Winter Nature Study with Art and Music Appreciation Ebook: Contains all the challenges, custom notebook pages for nature study as well as art and music appreciation, and three months' worth of art and music appreciation. 56 pages for $8.95.
(This is the complete project and includes all the items listed above in one ebook.)
Note: There might be a delay in you receiving the ebook in your inbox. I am emailing each book out myself and the delay can be up to 24 hours. Also, I will be emailing the book to the email address on your Paypal.com account.
Edit to add 1/11/11:
I would like to announce that you can now purchase all four seasonal ebooks for the Outdoor Hour Challenge in a bundle for a discounted price of $29.99. Click the button above to order the Four Seasons Bundle.
You will receive all four of the current seasonal ebooks.
If you have any questions, please email me or leave a comment.
Barb-Harmony Art Mom