The Hoo-Rag is a seamless bandana that can be worn in a variety of ways by both men and women. I received several Hoo-Rag bandanas to review and share with you here on my blog.
- Features: Lightweight and compact to add to your daypack
- Versatile uses: Headband, beanie, neck wrap, balaclava, pirate-style cap
- Variety of Choices: Fun styles and prints...even custom if you want
- Fit: Stretchy but snug enough to stay in place. Comfortable one size fits all.
- Where we used our Hoo-Rags: Snowboarding, mountain biking, construction, hiking, around the house
- Value: $14.95
I used mine as a beanie and as a headband...loved the feel of it on my head as it kept my hair up out of my face and my ears warm on the chilly days. The Hoo-Rag is just a fun item that is functional but stylish too. I threw it in with my regular laundry and hung it to dry which didn't take too long. I imagine this summer I will be wetting it to wear on the hot dusty trail to keep my head cool and shaded from the sun. My Hoo-Rag is the Groovy-Hoo just in case you like the print.
how-to video on the Hoo-Rag website since it showed me how to actually fold, twist, and manipulate the Hoo-Rag into the various accessories.Take a look and see just how to make those cool beanies and pirate rags.
Sunflower Power print Hoo-Rags to give to one lucky person. See the Rafflecopter widget below for ways to enter and giveaway details. Winner will be drawn at random and announced Monday, January 28, 2013.
Please note: You must leave a way for me to get in contact with you if you leave an anonymous comment. If I don't have a way to contact you, I will have to choose another winner.
a Rafflecopter giveaway