May 2013 - Garden Flowers and Crops
I have been eagerly anticipating this month's focus on garden flowers and crops because I love planning my garden and spending time enjoying it. Using the flowers and plants in our yard, nature study is more personal and meaningful. I encourage you all to try to study one garden flower from the Handbook of Nature Study this month. If you are overwhelmed with the choices, pick a petunia for the up-coming brand new study that I will post later this month.
Contents of this edition of the newsletter include:
- 4 fabulous articles sharing different garden related activities for your family
- May Study Grid - actually two grids this month!
- Garden Flowers - printable notebook page
- Nature Study Spotlight Family
- Lots of extra links this month
- Chart correlating the Outdoor Hour Challenge garden flowers and crop plant studies with the Handbook of Nature Study
Note: You can download your newsletter from the link in two ways: